Did I achieve my May wish list from last month?
- We used our JR Tokyo Wide Passes to go to Kawaguchiko and Izu Peninsula.
- I have been studying, I am planning to write a post of my favourite ways to study Japanese which I hope will be of some benefit and interest to people.
- Running – I have been running recently, nearly back to my steady routine of 3 times a week.
- Austerity May has been concluded a resounding success as we managed to save a fair chunk of change. It all helps, so check out my five frugal things each week.
What else did I get up to?
Actually, not a lot. I have been studying hard for the JLPT this July. Probably not hard enough if I’m being honest but well, I can’t take back the laziness now.
Books read (not great, hardly read anything, again!):
- The Devil’s Work – Mark Edwards
- The Beach – Alex Garland (3/4 of the way through, so ongoing)
june wish list
- Go to Nippori fabric town
- Blog about what I’ve made
- Have a nice holiday
- Keep up the blogging
- Have fun and live life
What did you get up to in May and any plans for June?