Laziness! Ok, rather than dwell on why no updates of late, let’s move on to actual updates.
6 months of 2018 memories
To continue with my favourite theme, I’m just gonna leave the photos there. No explanation needed.
august wish list
- carry on reading – I have been reading a lot this year
- go to a museum – I want to go to the soseki one
- finish the shirt dress by merchant and mills
- climb mt fuji (I know)
- go to the recycle shop and drop my stuff off.
How has your first half of the year been? How scary ...
Everything seems to be going so fast this year. I feel like I hardly had a November.
warning: If you don’t like parks, I wouldn’t bother reading on.
I had a good November despite it going by in a whirl. I have been spending a lot of time in nature which I recommend you to do if you are feeling stressed, unbalanced, unhappy, etc. Just go and spend some time outside, it’ll be worth it.
Birthday park and other parks and nature.
We went to Turtle Park which was on my november wishlist.
I got some mikan ...
I’m a bit late to the party on this one but I’ll keep it short.
I went to Sumi-Bio with my friend for lunch – don’t let the name put you off (sounds like the sort of place they might do experiments on you). They cater for vegans, vegetarians, meat-eaters, everyone (maybe)! It was really nice – I had a mixed veg set/BIO野菜(ビオやさい) 5種盛り.
Then we went to Tully’s and my friend had not a clue what I was on about when I said ‘Tully’s’ in my English accent. タリーズ in Japanese, obviously. We had a similar problem ...
Wow, I had to look when I last did one of these and it was in June! That means, we have the memories of June, July, August and September to go through!
months of memories
june – Palau!
We were in Palau. You can read all about it on the following pages:
I went to Todoroki Valley (which I haven’t blogged ...
Did I achieve my May wish list from last month?
- We used our JR Tokyo Wide Passes to go to Kawaguchiko and Izu Peninsula.
- I have been studying, I am planning to write a post of my favourite ways to study Japanese which I hope will be of some benefit and interest to people.
- Running – I have been running recently, nearly back to my steady routine of 3 times a week.
- Austerity May has been concluded a resounding success as we managed to save a fair chunk of change. It all helps, so check out