Not that many memories this month. Now, I pretty much say that every month to you and that’s fine. I’m boring, I can live with that most of the time. BUT! Just imagine how hard it is for me three times a week when I am asked by my teachers… so, what did you do this week/last weekend? And I answer as always, not that much. I’ve started making up going to cafes (that’s my best guess of what people do normally).
may wish list in review
- start running again (this must make it onto the list every month) – and again next month because, you guessed it! I didn’t start in the month of May.
- mediation – aim for 20 minutes every day – nope
- get on with my sewing list – yes!
- Sort out flabby arms – I definitely thought about this as I was riding the train and could see them jiggling about. However, I am ashamed to say that I did nothing to rectify the problem.
- yoga – I did it twice
june wish list
- For the heat to subside! I can’t take it and it’s only june
- meditation (bear in mind I’m writing this in June knowing full well that I haven’t done the last three mentioned things!)
- get out and about (this relates to the above whinging about not having anything to talk about in class, it really is all my own fault)
- clean windows
- sort kitchen cupboards out (not the sort of stuff that falls under the category of fun deeming them not appropriate classroom chitchat – they already think I’m boring enough, please have mercy!)
- Decide on Summersonic
- This Paranormal Life (Podcast)
- Unexplained (Podcast)
- Fleabag (TV) – I loved it!
- Alone in Berlin (book) – this broke my heart. I was crying on the train, very embarrassing. It’s quite hard going emotionally but I really recommend it.
- The Flip (book)
- Rammstein – Rammstein (music) – my new obsession is German
What have you been up to? Leave your answers so I’ve got something to talk about in class. Make it detailed, I need to make it believable!