I don’t really have any pictures from march, so your guess is as good as mine when it comes to what I actually did.
The above photo was taken around the Kiba/Kiyosumi-shirkawa area. Lots of nice coffee places and cafes around that area too, if you’re into that kind of thing. We tried Allpress Espresso and looking at their website, they have a shop in the UK as well (amongst other places). It was nice and the staff were very friendly.
Some ‘prison sakura’ for you to enjoy.
- start running again (this must make it onto the list every month)
- mediation – aim for 20 minutes every day
- stop watching so much tv (even when it’s in Japanese and I try to convince myself, ‘but it’s studying!’)
- take more photos of life
- get on with my sewing list
- don’t buy any fabric
- get a haircut
- 1988: I Want to Talk with the World – Han Han
- Blink Dread – Spike Black
- The Radleys – Matt Haig
- Big Little Lies (TV)
- Queer Eye (TV)
- Marie Kondo (TV)
Hope you’re enjoying your spring thus far.